Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mon dieu qu'il pleut !!!

You will all be happy to know that it is going to rain for my arrival in Sydney on Monday and possibly for the next several days thereafter. Wait! It is going to rain in TO as well! Hmm ....what would I rather have? 23C and raining, or freezing rain, slush and flooding post snow storm? Duh! Keep warm and dry everyone!

As long as it is a beautiful day for Michelle and Tobi on February 9th, I don't care. I am on vacation and on my way to Australia!

6 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Lisa: It's 8p.m. and Bob and I just returned from a wonderful dinner at Grazie just up the road. I don't know what happened at the airport but I waited and waited to see again but missed you. I hope you got off O.K. I`m here thinking of you and imaging you on the plane reading a good book or watching a movie. Can`t wait to hear from you. Please give my regards to Tobi and Michelle.

Dreaming of sun and sand.

Karin

Steven and Michael said...

Hi wifey!!! Hope you made it safely - I'm sure you did. I called you Saturday but guess you had already left.

Have a wonderful time, say hello to Tobi and Michelle (please congratulate them for me) and to you as well Karin - have a great trip!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Liza,

I hope you had a good flight. Hopefully the clouds will part sooner than later.

Please pass along my congrats to Michelle and Tobi.

P.S. ..and you thought I wouldn't write you.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Ignore this message .. just trying out how to leave a comment for Karin's dad.
Bob

Anonymous said...

Testing again
Bob

Natalie said...

Hi Mate:

Glad to read you are having a great time.

This is my second week back from Punta Cana and I had a great time.

Hope you and Karin have an excellent adventure DownUnder.

Nat